The AFL-T series fixed-value shunt is primarily constructed using manganese copper material, and the copper terminals are welded with a silver alloy. On both sides of the shunt, there is a set of current measuring ends and voltage sampling ends. The maximum rated current for this series is 10kA. When the measured current is less than or equal to 50A, it is fixed using a plastic base. However, when the current exceeds 50A, it is fixed directly with the copper terminals. When using the shunt with a pointer ammeter, it is important to note that the ammeter functions as a millivoltmeter with a resistance of approximately several ohms. Therefore, it must be connected to a pair of fixed-value wires supplied with the ammeter. On the other hand, when using the shunt with a digital voltmeter, it can be connected using any wire.
- GB/T 7676.1～9-1998 "Direct acting indicating analogue electrical measuring instruments and their accessories"
- GB/T5729-94 "Fixed resistors for electronic equipment"
- GJB/T360A-96 "Test Methods for Electronic and Electronic Components"
- GB2423 "Regulations for Environmental Testing of Electrical and Electronic Products"
- IEC 51-9 "Direct acting indicating analogue electrical measuring instruments and their accessories -Part 9: Recommended test methods"
- JB/T9288-1999 "External shunt"
- IEC610101-2001 "Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory"
- SJ/T11363-2006 "Limited Requirements for Hazardous Substances in Electronic Information Products"